Online Issue of What to Expect: Newborn
* Pre-session consultation (In person, over the phone, or via Skype/Face Time) where I can get to know you, understand what you want from your experience with CatchFly Photography)
* In person consultation ( This is where we will go over contracts, products, pricing, policies, and session preparation.)
* TWO-THREE hour session and personal time editing all your beautiful images.
*Personal use of all props, blankets, outfits, and headbands.
* Reveal/Ordering session where we go over prints and products and finalize designs. (About 1-2 hours)
* Hand Delivery of Prints and Products personally to you!
*HOMEMADE (See picture above!) Romper based on your session style!
(Digital Files, Prints and Products all sold separately) Clients spend an average of $400-$500, after the initial session fee.
Everything included above plus:
+ ONE hour Maternity Session (Lifestyle or Outdoors)
+ Professionally done Hair and Makeup